Philippa Joy Oxlade and John Alan Oxlade are both ThetaHealing® INSTRUCTORs certified by Vianna Stibal and the ThetaHealing® Institute of Knowledge (THInK).
Lady of the Rainbow Heart Ltd. is totally independent of THInK. THInK provide training materials for their certified INSTRUCTORs (such as Philippa and John) to use to teach the ThetaHealing® technique to STUDENTS.
This contract is between Philippa Joy Oxlade and / or John Alan Oxlade (trading as Lady of the Rainbow Heart Ltd., hereafter PIP and / or JOHN) and you hereafter the STUDENT).
REGISTRATION FOR A COURSE
A STUDENT is only considered registered for a course if they have completed the online booking form on PIP’s website: http://www.ladyrainbowheart.co.nz/index.php/all-events and both they and PIP and / or JOHN have received an email copy of the details.
“Verbal” registration is not considered binding on either party.
VIABILITY FOR RUNNING A COURSE
The number of students required per course (to make it financially viable) varies on the course and location. For this reason, PIP and / or JOHN may insist on a minimum number of students before accepting payment.
This is especially relevant for out-of-Hamilton courses where PIP and / or JOHN will have travel and accommodation costs that need to be paid for in advance.
Once a student has selected “definitely want to attend” on the course registration form, this is considered binding and this can affect Cancellations and Refunds (see below).
PARTICIPATION IN CLASS
ThetaHealing® courses are essentially “attendance-driven” as there is no test or examination at the end to assess understanding or ability. As such, STUDENTs are required to participate in all exercises in the class to gain competency in the techniques and tools being taught. At the teacher’s discretion a STUDENT may be given the choice to work on themselves but this is not the STUDENT’s given-right.
Failure to abide by this condition may be cause to ask the STUDENT to leave the class or withhold the STUDENT’s certificate.
BEHAVIOUR IN CLASS
Be aware that ThetaHealing® sessions and training is dealing with deep-seated emotions, beliefs and programmes. Working through these can (and often does) bring issues to the surface. Be kind to yourself and others whilst working through these issues.
The following basic rules are given to all INSTRUCTORs by Vianna Stibal at the beginning of their instructor’s training to pass on to their STUDENTs:
- No gossiping - about other students or the instructor.
- No picking seats - the instructor may request you to work with specific people and ask that you change round to different seats during the course.
- No tantrums - In ThetaHealing® you are taught not to get caught up in “the drama”.
- No alcohol - see the section below “BEHAVIOUR OUTSIDE CLASS DURING THE COURSE”.
- No affairs with other students.
- No recording of sessions - you may not record sessions, even as a learning exercise.
In addition, PIP and / or JOHN expect STUDENTs to adhere to the following:
- All STUDENTs have the right to be respected at all times by other STUDENTs.
- No promoting of your own political or religious beliefs.
- Respect other people’s personal space at all times - you have no idea what personal issues people are dealing with.
- PIP and / or JOHN often bring in members of the public who are offering their time to STUDENTs as practice / demo clients. These members of the public deserve to be treated professionally and with the highest respect at all times.
Remember that when the public are in class you the STUDENT are an ambassador for the ThetaHealing® technique.
- If the STUDENT is finding a day particularly challenging, they must not use this as an excuse to opt-out or take the issues out on other STUDENTs or the INSTRUCTOR.
- You must respect the venue at all times. If you have an issue with the facilities, raise it with PIP and / or JOHN as soon as possible.
Failure to abide by these rules may be cause to ask the STUDENT to leave the class. This would be classed as “un-agreed absenteeism” and may be cause to withhold the STUDENT’s certificate.
BEHAVIOUR OUTSIDE CLASS DURING THE COURSE
Students are politely asked to refrain from using recreational drugs or drinking alcohol in the evenings during the course as this can impact a student’s ability to establish a spiritual connection.
Whilst STUDENTs have “freedom of choice” with their evening activities, if PIP or JOHN feel that the STUDENT is intoxicated or otherwise not able to fully participate in the class, this may be may be cause to ask the STUDENT to leave the class or withhold the STUDENT’s certificate of attendance.
PAYMENT FOR TRAINING
Unless agreed in writing beforehand, all fees are to be paid in full by the commencement of the course.
Students are expected to make all possible endeavours to pay in-full before asking for Payment Plans.
Early-bird rates are available for most training courses EXCEPT ThetaHealing® (*) and, if applicable, are shown on PIP’s website: www.ladyrainbowheart.co.nz
The ThetaHealing® Institute of Knowledge (THInK) stipulates minimum course fees for ThetaHealing® training and does not allow instructors to advertise discounted rates.
Under exceptional circumstances payment-over-time (payment plans) may be made available to STUDENTs entirely at PIP and / or JOHN’s discretion.
Payment plans must be agreed prior to class and are not a given-right.
STUDENTs granted payment plans are not to discuss this with other STUDENTs in or out of class.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
While individual circumstances will always be taken into account, the following shall normally apply once the STUDENT has indicated on their registration form “definitely want to attend”:
If the course is within Hamilton, New Zealand:
- If the STUDENT cancels more than 14 days from the commencement of class, they shall receive a 90% refund of course fees
- If the STUDENT cancels between 7 and 13 days from the commencement of class, they shall receive a 50% refund of course fees
- If the STUDENT cancels less than 7 days from the commencement of class they shall not receive any refund of course fees
If the course is outside Hamilton, New Zealand:
- If the STUDENT cancels at any time, they shall not receive any refund of course fees
NOTE: If the STUDENT is on a payment plan, even if they cancel they will still be required to make all payments for their course taking into account the CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS shown above.
If PIP and / or JOHN cancel a course:
- In this instance 100% of the course fees shall be refunded
- PIP and / or JOHN are not liable to refund any of the STUDENT’s travel and / or accommodation costs
If the STUDENT fails to meet the course’s requirements
If the STUDENT fails to meet the requirements laid out in this contract, PIP and / or JOHN shall not be liable to refund any of the student’s costs.
This includes any travel and accommodation for those traveling from outside of the Waikato region of New Zealand or overseas.
ATTENDANCE IN CLASS
Course start and end times are specified at the time of booking - though they may be adjusted from Day 2 onward with the agreement of ALL students. STUDENTs are expected to turn up on time and be ready to participate in class.
If you require time to store your lunch, take a restroom break or settle in, allow extra time before class.
While individual circumstances will always be taken into account, lateness or absenteeism (*) is not acceptable and may be cause to withhold a STUDENT’s certificate.
- In general 100% attendance is required; ThetaHealing® Intuitive Anatomy does allow for a maximum of one day’s absenteeism over the three weeks.
In the event of a dispute between the STUDENT and PIP and / or JOHN, the STUDENT should firstly raise the issue with PIP and / or JOHN themselves.
The STUDENT may escalate the dispute to the ThetaHealing® Institute of Knowledge (THInK) if they feel that PIP and / or JOHN has brought the name of ThetaHealing® into disrepute, however the STUDENT should be aware that the details of this contract are between them (the STUDENT) and PIP and / or JOHN and not THInK.